1. I majored in anthropology, became a barista, went to beauty school, became a stylist and now I have a little salon in my basement.
2. I have been to 5 of the 7 continents.
3. I could eat noodles at every meal.
4. I just finished The Hunger Games and I feel a gaping hole in my life. Someone suggest a good book, please.
5. Sometimes I look at my kids and feel like my heart is going to burst because I am so blessed.
6. My husband and I are coming up on seven years of marriage. I feel like that might deserve a night away?
7. I think reality tv is so stupid and so fascinating all at the same time.
8. I am slightly obsessed with boots.
9. I love the women in my family more than I ever have before. Something about getting older, I think.
10. The seasonings I use most in my kitchen are cumin and soy sauce (but never together, 'cause that might be gross.)
11. Headbands are my favorite but I almost never wear them.
Now for the questions Daisy asked me:
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? A pediatrician. I spent a lot of time in hospitals and I always felt at home and wanted to give back in the way I'd been given to. Then I found out I hate science.
2. Favorite activity to do outside? Gardening! It's kind of a new hobby.
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of you life, what would it be? Well, I did just say noodles, but maybe pizza. Or sushi. I need variety, people!
4. The best thing that has happened to you? I could say my husband and kids, but none of the would mean anything with out Jesus.
5. Name the person you look up to? My husband. That man is where it's at.
6. One thing you can’t live without? Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
7. A goal you want to finish before the year is done? Become a runner. Ugh.
8. All-time favorite movie, that you’d watch every day? Walk the Line or A Little Princess.
9.Wine or beer? Wine. Specifically, Pinot Noir.
10. If you could be an animal, what would you be? Even though I seriously dislike them, probably a cat. They sleep all the time and don't care what anyone thinks about them.
11. Something you’ve learned since you starting your blog? Be honest and be yourself.
Want to play along? I'd love to read what YOU have to say. Link back with your post!